Website Sooner Pipe, LLC
Apply for position at SNR-HRDept@soonerpipe.com
- Oversee and manage all IT related projects.
- Coordinate with other IT support to minimize downtime and improve user experience.
- Engage business users and functional teams to define business requirements.
- Design, develop, test, and implement reports using Oracle E- Business Suite (EBS), OBIEE, NAV, Power BI, SSRS, Jet Reports and other tools.
- Troubleshoot data issues, performance, issues, and bugs.
- Resolve defects during testing, migration, and support.
- Administer data definition, template definition, documentation delivery and performance tuning.
- Build required enhancements in Salesforce for CRM activities. Research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions optimal for project goals, ensuring alignment with the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
- Analyze and incorporate appropriate industry trends.
- Participate in key decision-making discussions with senior management to identify best practices and adopt guidelines to standardize across operating companies.
- Master’s in computer science & Engineering or IT, 3 years IT project management experience with enterprise level technologies & ERP implementation, and 3 years’ experience with each: Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics NAV, SQL & PL/SQL, OBIEE, Salesforce, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, SSRS, SSIS, & BI Publisher.
- In lieu of, company is willing to accept: a Bachelor’s in computer science & Engineering or IT, or foreign equivalent; 5 years’ progressive IT experience (3 years of which in IT project management with enterprise level technologies & ERP implementation); and 5 years’ experience with each: Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics NAV, SQL & PL/SQL, OBIEE, Salesforce, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, SSRS, SSIS, & BI Publisher.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org