Machine Shop Manager
No. of Vacancies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous supervisory experience
- 2 - 5 years threading experience
- Familiar with CNC lathes and tooling
- Understanding of computers
- Ability to create CNC Programs from drawings
- Familiar with the use of various thread gauges
- Able to work around solvents
- Familiar with hydraulic systems
- Familiar with pneumatic systems
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- College Degree
- 5 - 7 years thread experience
- CNC programming school
- Familiar with API specification 5B
- Familiar with proprietary OCTG connections
- Manage machine shop operations and prepares report of activities.
- Coordinate jobs and assure smooth paperwork flow.
- Write and prove out new programs.
- Set up program and/or check each job.
- Works with GM on promotion or termination decisions.
- Purchase of material for machine shop maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors on machine shop repairs, maintenance and/or new installations.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance.
- Manage Machine Shop employees and approve times.